29th March 2019, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for National Technical Research Organisation Technical Assistant recruitment? Last date of application?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for National Technical Research Organisation Technical Assistant recruitment. Can anyone of you tell me how to apply in this recruitment? I also want to know about the last date to apply for the same post. Kindly help me.

1st April 2019, 02:18 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for National Technical Research Organisation Technical Assistant recruitment? Last date of application?

In order to apply for National Technical Research Organisation Technical Assistant recruitment, you have to visit the official website and fill up the application form after selecting the job profile. Now you have to upload your scanned photographs, signature and attach the relevant documents. Now you have to pay the application fee and submit the form on or before 4th April 2019.

Web: http://ntro.gov.in
1st April 2019, 09:09 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for National Technical Research Organisation Technical Assistant recruitment? Last date of application?

You can apply for National Technical Research Organisation Technical Assistant recruitment through online at the official website https://ntrorectt.in/ntro/home on or before 04.04.2019.

The last date to apply for National Technical Research Organisation Technical Assistant recruitment is 04.04.2019.
1st April 2019, 04:45 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

The application procedure for National Technical Research Organisation Technical Assistant recruitment is given below.

** First of all, you should visit the official website:ntro.gov.in.

** Then you should click on the advertisement option.

** Then you should check the given eligibility criteria whether you are eligible or not.

** If you are eligible then you should fill the application form according to given instructions.

** After that click on the submit option and take the print of the application form.

** The last date to apply for National Technical Research Organisation Technical Assistant recruitment is 04.04.2019.
1st April 2019, 09:43 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for National Technical Research Organization Technical Assistant recruitment:

The detailed procedure to apply for National Technical Research Organization Technical Assistant recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - National Technical Research Organization

Name of the Job Position - Technical Assistant

>> Click on the below "Click here for online registration" in order to proceed to apply online for this recruitment.

>> Then go through the instructions that are given in the page, so that you will be able to apply easily.

>> Give details like Exam Code, Exam Name and other details and then click on "Start registration". After successful filling up the form, take a printout of the application form.

Click here for more details

Click here for official notification

Click here for online registration
2nd April 2019, 02:47 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for National Technical Research Organisation Technical Assistant recruitment is Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 4 April 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website www.ntro.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?