18th July 2019, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Noida Metro Rail Corporation Junior Engineer recruitment? Last date of application?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Noida Metro Rail Corporation Junior Engineer recruitment. Can anyone of you tell me how to apply in this recruitment? I also want to know about the last date to apply for the same post.

21st July 2019, 03:03 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: How can I apply for Noida Metro Rail Corporation Junior Engineer recruitment? Last date of application?

Procedure to Apply for Junior Engineer in Noida Metro rail corporation :

You must have completed all the eligibility requirement before going to apply for the above said post.

Last date to fill the application form : 21 st August 2019

You just go through the official website www.becil.com and there you will find the online application form.

Application fee of Rs.675/- for general candidates and Rs.500 for reserved candidates like sc/st and ph.

Finally click on submit after making the payment.

In this way you can apply for Junior Engineer in noida metro rail corporation .

After successful completion take out the print out for future reference .
21st July 2019, 03:42 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Noida Metro Rail Corporation Junior Engineer recruitment? Last date of application?

To apply for the recruitment candidates have to visit the official website (http://www.nmrcnoida.com) and fill up the online application form. Candidates have to go through the instructions carefully and fill it up with proper information. They have to upload their scanned copies of photographs and signature. Then they have to attach the required documents and pay the application fee. Now they have to recheck the form again and then submit on or before 21st August 2019.
21st July 2019, 06:25 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

To apply for the Junior Engineer posts, first candidates should visit the website of BECIL and NMRC (www.becil.com or www.nmrcnoida.com) and read eligibility criteria carefully. Then fill up the application form with all required information, signature and picture. After filling up the application form, candidate are required to pay the fees through online mode only via credit card, Debit card, net banking etc. Then submit the application finally.

The online registration will remain active from 10.00 hours of 22 July 2019 to 23.59 hrs of 21 Aug 2019 only.
21st July 2019, 08:42 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for Noida Metro Rail Corporation Junior Engineer recruitment online through the website http://www.nmrcnoida.com/. However, the online application for Noida Metro Rail Corporation Junior Engineer recruitment will start from 22nd July 2019.

The last date to apply for Noida Metro Rail Corporation Junior Engineer recruitment is 21/08/2019.
22nd July 2019, 12:59 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Noida Metro Rail Corporation Junior Engineer Recruitment:

>> How to Apply:

Interested and eligible candidates may apply online only through the official website of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) — https://www.becil.com from dated 22/07/2019 to 21/08/2019.

>> Last Date to Apply: 21st August 2019.

For detailed information regarding this recruitment, log on to https://www.becil.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?