2nd January 2021, 03:25 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for the North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited Graduate Apprentice recruitment 2021?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for Graduate Apprentice recruitment of North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited. Can you please help me to know how I can apply for this particular post in this NEEPCO recruitment? Please let me know immediately.

3rd January 2021, 11:01 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for the North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited Graduate Apprentice recruitment 2021?

Procedure to apply for the North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited Graduate Apprentice recruitment 2021 is given below.

1. Visit official website-
www.mhrdnats.gov.in

2. Register yourself on portal.

3. Fill application for Graduation Trainee Apprenticeship.

4. Submit Application and take printout of final submission.

5. Now download application format and fill it.

6. Send this application via email to [email protected]

along with self-attested scan copies in PDF format of the following relevant documents such as- Pass Certificate, Marksheet, Age Proof (HSLC Certificate or Birth Certificate), Caste /PwD Certificate, etc.

This application via email should be submitted before 25.1.2021.
3rd January 2021, 02:34 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for the North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited Graduate Apprentice recruitment 2021?

--- Procedure to apply for the North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited Graduate Apprentice recruitment 2021---

Visit the official website to download the notification and apply.
http://www.neepco.co.in

Now the North Eastern electric Power Corporation Limited official home page will appear on the screen.

Click on the careers and the download the notification and read all the details carefully.

Now click on the homepage, register yourself first and then click on apply.

Now start to fill all your required details and then attach all the documents and photo with signature.

Once recheck all the details, and click on the submit button.

Then take a hard copy of NEEPCO technician apprentice application form and use in the further reference.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE---
3rd January 2021, 03:25 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited Graduate Apprentice recruitment 2021 is Interested Candidates may apply Online through their Official website which is given below and send the hard copies of Online Application Form along with all relevant documents to Email: [email protected] on or before 25.01.2021

Cost of North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited Graduate Apprentice recruitment 2021 Application Form is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.neepco.co.in/.
3rd January 2021, 07:28 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Interested candidates can apply online through the official website @ www.neepco.gov.in and send the hard copies of online application form along with all relevant documents to E-mail - [email protected] before 25th of January 2021 for the North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited Graduate Apprentice recruitment 2021.

Cost of application - No application fee required
3rd January 2021, 07:35 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for the North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited Graduate Apprentice recruitment 2021:-

Go to the official website ''neepco.co.in''.

In the homepage, click careers to find the notification of advertisement for Apprenticeship Training for Graduate and Diploma Engineers FY 2020 - 2021.

Read the notification carefully and check the eligibility.

Apply through online mode only, other mode of application will be accepted.

Download the application form on the official website.

To fill the details correctly field and send the application form in the PDF format through the correspondence e-mail ID.

Application fee:-

There is no application fee.

Official Website:-
www.neepco.co.in
3rd January 2021, 08:11 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° In order to apply for the North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited Graduate Apprentice recruitment 2021, visit the official website that is provided below:

°°° Now the North Eastern electric Power Corporation Limited official homepage will appear on the screen then you have to click on the careers and then download the notification and read all the details very carefully.

°°° On the homepage, register yourself first and then click on apply and now start to fill your application form.

°°° Attach all the documents and photo with signature.

°°° Take a hard copy of the confirmation page for future reference.

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?