23rd June 2019, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for NRHM Maharashtra Community Health Officer recruitment? Last date of application?

I want to apply for NRHM Maharashtra Community Health Officer recruitment. Can anyone of you tell me how to apply in this recruitment? I also want to know about the last date to apply for the same post.

25th June 2019, 05:05 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for NRHM Maharashtra Community Health Officer recruitment? Last date of application?

In order to apply for the recruitment, you can visit the official website below and fill up the online application form. Then you have to upload scanned copies of your photographs and signature. Now you have to attach the required documents and pay the application fee. After that you have to recheck the form and submit on or before 2019/07/01.

Web: http://www.nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in
25th June 2019, 09:04 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for NRHM Maharashtra Community Health Officer recruitment? Last date of application?

Procedure to apply for NRHM (National Rural Health Mission) Maharashtra Community Health Officer recruitment is Eligible and Interested candidate can apply through Online mode.

Last Date of the Application Process: 1st July 2019.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website www.nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in.
25th June 2019, 09:57 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Procedure to apply for NRHM Maharashtra Community Health Officer recruitment:

~~ Eligible & Interested candidates can download notification from official website page at https://www.nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in/.

## Last Date to Apply online: 01/07/2019.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their Official Website.
25th June 2019, 10:56 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The last date to fill the application form is 01st July 2019.

The written examination will be conducted on 21st July 2019.

The application for the unreserved category is Rs 150 and for other category is Rs 100.
26th June 2019, 12:17 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

The application form is available now.

The last date for the application is 01st July 2019.

You have to apply offline for the examination.

Selection will after qualifying in the entrance test.

Application fee is Rs 150 and Rs 100 for unreserved and other category respectively.
26th June 2019, 01:10 AM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

NRHM Maharashtra Community Health Officer recruitment:

** How to apply: Eligible & Interested candidate can apply via offline mode.No other mode of application submission accepted except offline mode.

** Last date for Submission of Application: 1st July 2019.

For more information regarding this recruitment you can visit their Official Website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?