23rd January 2019, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for RSMSSB Physical Training Instructor recruitment? Last date of application?

Hello friends, I want to apply in RSMSSB Physical Training Instructor recruitment. Can anyone of you tell me how to apply in this recruitment? I also want to know about the last date to apply for the same post. Kindly help me.

28th January 2019, 11:29 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for RSMSSB Physical Training Instructor recruitment? Last date of application?

You are required to apply online for this RSMSSB Physical Training Instructor recruitment on or before 29th June, 2018 and you need to apply for this recruitment from the link that is given below.

>> You need to enter all your basic details like qualification, age criteria and experience required.

>> After successful completion of filling, click on the "Final Submit" button then take a printout of the application form for future use.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
29th January 2019, 03:05 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for RSMSSB Physical Training Instructor recruitment? Last date of application?

To apply for RSMSSB Physical Training Instructor recruitment, you have to visit the official website below and fill up the online application form. You have to read the instructions carefully and enter the details correctly. You have to upload scanned copies of your photographs, signature and attach the required documents. Now you have to pay the application fee of Rs. 450/- for General category, OBC/BC will pay Rs. 350/- and SC/ST will pay Rs. 250/-. Now check the form and submit. The last date for 2019 recruitment has not been updated yet. Hence, you can keep checking the official website for regular updates.

Web: http://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/
31st January 2019, 01:24 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for RSMSSB (Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board) Physical Training Instructor recruitment is Interested eligible candidate can appl online only log on to http://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in from 31st May. 2018 to 29th June. 2018 only.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?