15th November 2019, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Sikkim PSC Panchakarma Technician recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Panchakarma Technician recruitment in Sikkim PSC. Can I know how many can I apply for Panchakarma Technician through Sikkim PSC recruitment? Please let me know about this asap.

18th November 2019, 05:22 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Sikkim PSC Panchakarma Technician recruitment?

Please find below the step by step Procedure to apply for Sikkim PSC Panchakarma Technician recruitment.

Step 1 :-
----------
At first, You have to register yourself on the below website by clicking on the "Apply Online" and filling up the required details.
http://www.spscskm.gov.in/

Step 2: -
----------
Next, You have to login with the username and password which you will be received on email.

Step 3:-
---------
Next, You have to fill up the Application Form by giving all the required mandatory personal details.

Step 4:-
---------
In this step, You have to fill up the Application Form by giving all the required educational qualification and work experience details.

Step 5: Uploading of documents:-
-------------------------------------
You have to upload your photograph and signature in given dimensions. The format of both Photograph and Signature should be in JPEG format.

Step 6: Payment of Application Fee:-
------------------------------------------
After filling in the necessary information and uploading the documents,you have to pay the application fee online through Credit card/Debit Card or Net-banking. The application fee for appearing the exam is Rs. 150/- for all candidates.

Step 7: Submission of Final Application Form :-
----------------------------------------------------
After successful submission of Application and Fees payment,you have to submit the application form to complete the Application Submission process.
You can take a print copy of that for future reference.
19th November 2019, 12:57 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

-Sikkim PSC-

Step 1: Prepare all the required documents with scan photographs.

Step 2:Apply online for the SPSC Vacancy by visiting the official website: http://www.spscskm.gov.in
19th November 2019, 02:06 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The procedure to apply for Sikkim PSC Panchakarma Technician recruitment is online.

You would need to visit the website http://spscskm.gov.in/. After that click on "Apply Online" tab at the right corner of the screen.

A new page will open to fill the application form. You would need to enter all personal details in the given field correctly.

The last date to apply for Sikkim PSC Panchakarma Technician recruitment is 30 November 2019 before 12 mid night.
19th November 2019, 02:45 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Sikkim PSC (Public Service Commission) Panchakarma Technician recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their official website which is given below.

Cost of Sikkim PSC (Public Service Commission) Panchakarma Technician recruitment application form is For All Candidates is Rs. 150/-

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.spscskm.gov.in.
19th November 2019, 10:08 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Procedure to apply for Sikkim PSC Panchakarma Technician recruitment:

~~ Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through their official website www.spscskm.gov.in.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?