27th December 2019, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Ayurvedic Lecturer recruitment?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for Ayurvedic Lecturer recruitment of West Bengal Health Recruitment Board. Can you please help me to know how I can apply for this particular post in this WBHRB recruitment? Please let me know immediately.

28th December 2019, 05:44 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Ayurvedic Lecturer recruitment?

Procedure to apply for West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Ayurvedic Lecturer recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their official website which is given below.

Cost of West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Ayurvedic Lecturer recruitment application form is For Gen/ OBC category candidates is Rs. 210/- and For SC/ ST of West Bengal and PH category candidates is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.wbhrb.in/.
28th December 2019, 07:10 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Ayurvedic Lecturer recruitment?

You can apply online for the recruitment.

The last date to fill the application is 07th January 2020.

For detail information about the eligibility, age limit etc and to fill the application visit at www.wbhrb.in.
28th December 2019, 09:00 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Interested candidates can apply online through WBHRB's website @ http://wbhrb.in/ before 07th of January 2020.

Important dates are:-
Starting date for submission of online application - 30th of December 2019
Last date for submission of online application - 07th of January 2020
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?