11th February 2022, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

How can I become an Investigation agent?

Hello! My name is akeef ali khan.m and i am a b.com graduate in the stream of computers and i always love the crime department.so,could anyone please help me out how can i become an investigation agent?give me the exact and detail procedure to follow.

12th February 2022, 09:35 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become an Investigation agent?

Procedure to become an Investigation agent:-

A candidate must have done graduation in any stream from a recognised University.
A candidate who has already completed graduation can join this department as a sub inspector.

Age limit:-
Minimum age limit is 20 years and maximum age limit is 27 years.
5 years relaxation for SC/ ST category.
3 years relaxation for OBC category.
15th February 2022, 09:19 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

To become a government detective, the person must go to the police service and must have done the detective training. To work as a government detective/for different government agencies, students need to appear for various exams conducted by the government of India like SSC-CGL, NIA, UPSC exam.
15th February 2022, 12:39 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

How can I become an Investigation agent?

The candidate who wants to become an Investigation agent needs to get training of detective training and needs to join police service. To become an Investigation agent, the candidate needs to qualify the given exams:-

1. UPSC,

2. SSCCGL.

3. NIA.
15th February 2022, 06:58 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to become an Investigation agent:-

To become an Investigation agent, the person must go to the police service and must have done the detective training. To work as a government detective/for different government agencies, students need to appear for various exams conducted by the government of India like SSC-CGL, NIA, UPSC exam.
15th February 2022, 09:37 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

To become a government detective , the person must go to police service and must have done the detective training .To work as a Government detective / for different government agencies , students need to appear for various exam conducted by the Government of India like SSC CGL , NIA, UPSC exam.

Earn a college degree in criminal justice , criminology, forensic science, or a similar field.
Apply for a police academy
Earn necessary experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?