17th December 2015, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

How can I fillup UPSC Mains application under Creamy Layer if appeared in Prelims under OBC Non-Creamy Layer?

Hello,
I did a mistake while filing UPSC Prelims application. I belong to OBC Non-Creamy layer, but I have entered it as creamy layer, just 2 days before only I get noticed. This time I did the exam well. My problem is, how I should fill the UPSC Mains application caste category? What is remedy for this problem? Please give me some solutions.

12th January 2016, 12:35 PM
userdefined

Default Re: How can I fillup UPSC Mains application under Creamy Layer if appeared in Prelims under OBC Non-Creamy Layer?

You cannot change it as the application is common for UPSC prelims as well as mains. You are requested to not attend the interview even if you write the mains for getting experience. You will surely be sued in Interview by verifying your certificates. Candidature profile might be blacklisted and they might ban you permanently legally if they found this misbehaving.

If you are well prepared just wait for another year and apply for the next UPSC, now you fill it correctly and try to crack it which will be the best option for you.
27th March 2017, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I fillup UPSC Mains application under Creamy Layer if appeared in Prelims under OBC Non-Creamy Layer?

My father annual income is around 8 lakh , he works as class c in railway am I under obc ncl
28th March 2017, 08:33 AM
userdefined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My father annual income is around 8 lakh , he works as class c in railway am I under obc ncl
If your father working as a Class C then you dont have to worry about the salary Criteria, You are under OBC NCL.
26th May 2017, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

How is retired govt employee treated for creamy layer computations.the status criteria applicable before retirement should apply, not income
18th October 2017, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

After marriage can we use the father status for creamy or non creamy layer determination
18th January 2019, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Hello. My father does business and his income for the year 2016-17 is above 8 lakhs but for the year 2017-18,it's below 8 lakhs. Do I come under OBC NC or creamy layer? Thanks in advance
21st January 2019, 12:40 PM
spickeronline

Hello, It is the common form for everyone, cannot do anything. If you cracked this examination then you would not be allowed for an interview, after document verification. Another way I got then I will tell you.
22nd February 2019, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I make a change in IAS prelims registration, I made a mistake. I am a non creamy layer candidate but it fill up as a creamy layer candidate. What can I do ?
23rd February 2019, 06:19 AM
sajid98

Post Re: How can I fillup UPSC Mains application under Creamy Layer if appeared in Prelims under OBC Non-Creamy Layer?

You cannot change your category because you have already passed preliminary examination under obc category and you are going for main exam.... when you will go for interview after clear main then they check all documents and if you cannot show your obc certificate they may take steps against you or ban you from future participant from the examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?