12th August 2014, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

How can I get job in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited(HAL)?

I have completed my graduation in electronics instrumentation and control engineering. I want to know the procedure that how can i get a job in Hindustan aeronautics limited (HAL).please answer my question asap.
thank you.

9th December 2014, 01:46 AM
smithapriya

Default Re: How can I get job in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited(HAL)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my graduation in electronics instrumentation and control engineering. I want to know the procedure that how can i get a job in Hindustan aeronautics limited (HAL).please answer my question asap.
thank you.
HAL is an Indian State Owned aerospace and defence company. It is governed under the management of the Indian Ministry of Defence. It is primarily involved in the operations of the aerospace industry. The essential requirements to get into this company are as follows –

1) Candidates should have done degree or diploma in engineering.

2) Candidates should have relevant experience.

3) The age limit should be up to 35 years. There are reservations in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates in case of age limits.

All the above qualifications should be from a recognized university or college. The courses should be a full time course. You should pass the basic test of air regulations, navigation and aviation technology. If you have above qualification, then you can get a job in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited. Selection of candidates based on the competitive online test followed by personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?