10th December 2016, 02:59 PM
lakshman kumar bheel

How can I get a job in the Indian Navy after completing B.Tech? How can I apply for the exam?

Respected Sir, I have completed my graduation with B.Tech so I want to know how can I get a job in the Indian Navy after completing B.Tech? How can I apply for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a job in the Indian Navy after completing B.Sc (CBZ)? What is the procedure to join the Indian Navy? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to get a job in the Indian Navy after completing intermediate with Biology?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Indian Navy jobs after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  4. Can I get a job after completing BSc Hotel Management as a Chef in Indian Navy
  5. Can I get a job after completing BSc Hotel Management as a Chef in Indian Navy?
  6. Can I apply for the entrance exam for Indian Navy after completing class 10th?
  7. Which field to choose after 12th having interest in Software Engineering and Merchant Navy?
  8. Which type of job is available in Indian Navy for B.Com in Accounts Honors student? How to apply for it?
  9. Can I get a job in the Indian Navy after completing class 12th (Science) from NIOS?
  10. How can I apply for Indian Navy job if taken Commerce in +2?
  11. How can I get a job in the Indian Navy after completing B.Sc in Computer Science?
  12. Can I apply for the Indian Navy after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Which exam do I have to write for admission?
  13. Can I join Indian Navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? What can I do to get a government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to apply for a job in the Indian Navy at the age of 15 years? If yes then for which can I apply?
  15. How to apply for Navy Job after completing diploma?
  16. Can I apply for Indian Navy or Army after completing Diploma course?
  17. How can I join Indian Navy after completing class 10th?
  18. Career in Indian Navy after completing engineering?
12th December 2016, 09:58 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a job in the Indian Navy after completing B.Tech? How can I apply for the exam?

Yes, candidates passed bachelor degree in technology are eligible to appear for CDS entrance examination and also eligible for recruitment in Navy through Nausena Bharti.

The eligibility to appear for CDS ( Navy ) is candidate must have passed B.Tech/B.E/B.Sc ( Physics and Mathematics) from a recognised university. The candidate's age must be between 19-22 years.

Only unmarried and physically fit candidates are eligible to appear for examination. There are recruitment as Clerk in Navy through Nausena Bharti.

For more details visit at www.upsc.gov.in or www.nausena-bharti.nic.in.

The application form for the examination is available mostly online at the official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?