16th January 2017, 03:44 PM

How can I get my name corrected in the SSC exam Application form? What is the procedure to apply for correction?

Respected Sir, My name is Berender Kumar Singh but in the SSC exam Application form it it given Berende Kumar Singh so I want to change it as soon as possible so I want to know how can I get my name corrected in the SSC exam Application form? What is the procedure to apply for correction? Please answer as soon as possible.

20th January 2017, 04:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get my name corrected in the SSC exam Application form? What is the procedure to apply for correction?

You can get it corrected by contacting the concerned authority. If you have applied for any exam conducted by SSC, then you need to contact them as soon as possible.

It may be possible that your application might be cancelled and you have to apply on a fresh application form again.
20th January 2017, 09:51 PM
eSolution
Junior Member+

Default Re: How can I get my name corrected in the SSC exam Application form? What is the procedure to apply for correction?

I am sorry to say that there is no way for name correction once the form gets submitted
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?