8th July 2016, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

How can I get TTE Job in Northern railway? What is the procedure followed?

Hi Sir/Mam,

I Am Gagan Deep I am doing BA in ludhiana from punjab university chandigarh please send me how can i get railway tte job. Can someone please provide me the complete details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the information soon.

9th July 2016, 11:02 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get TTE Job in Northern railway? What is the procedure followed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Mam,

I Am Gagan Deep I am doing BA in ludhiana from punjab university chandigarh please send me how can i get railway tte job. Can someone please provide me the complete details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the information soon.
You can get a TTE (Ticket collector) job in Northern Railways after RRB examination. The Railway Recruitment Cell of Northern Railway advertises vacancies in Employment News and also on the website of the Northern Railway.

- The minimum educational qualification needed for the post of ticker is 10th class pass with 50% marks, those who have completed 12th, Diploma and Graduation can also apply.

- The age limit of the candidate must be 18-25 years. You have to apply to the job through online.

There will be a competitive examination, on the basis of performance in the written test; candidates will be called for personal interview. You can find the notifications in the Official website.
9th July 2016, 11:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get TTE Job in Northern railway? What is the procedure followed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Mam,

Yes, of course you are eligible for TTE job after completing BA in Ludhiana from Punjab University. Traveling Ticket Examiner (TTE) exam conducted by the railways recruitment board.

Eligibility Criteria:

- The candidate must complete Plus two or its equivalent qualification with 50% from a recognized board.

- The candidate age limit should be between 18-25 years and relaxation will be given to the candidates who are belonging to the reserved category.

- The selection process is divided into Written exam and Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?