13th July 2017, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

How to get government girls hostel in Pune, if last date if over?

Hello Sir, I want to apply for government girls hostel but last date is over (31st march). So, can you tell me now what can I do Sir. I am from SC community and from poor family background. I want to take admission in Pune after my SSC exam. Please tell me Sir. What can I do? Please reply soon.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get some details along with snaps of girls hostel?
  2. Is there hostel facility in Central Hindu girls school? Is it good?
  3. Fee structure of MIT Pune Hostel for girls for first year engineering?
  4. List of top government engineering colleges in Pune and Nagpur? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of schools with hostel facility which offer admission in 9th standard for female candidate in Karnataka?
  6. How may I get details about admission in girls college along with it's Hostel facility? B.com Hons in DU is preferred
  7. Are there any girls college for doing B.Com in Pune? Any entrance exam to be answered for doing B.Com in Symbiosis Pune?
  8. Details regarding the top Engineering Colleges with hostel facilities for girls
  9. CBSE school with hostel facility in Pune for 8th standard?
  10. Detailed admission procedure and hostel facilities for girls in Sri Sathya Sai Primary Girls School?
  11. Fee structure details of B.Com general with Hostel Facility for girls?
  12. What is the cutoff score required for admission in Symbiosis College of Commerce in Pune? Do outside Pune students get admission? Is hostel facility available?
  13. List of colleges in Mumbai or Pune having hostel facility for B.Tech in Electronic and Telecommunication? -- [New]
  14. List of CBSE affiliated Girls schools which offer admission in 9th standard with hostel facility?
  15. Is there any girls hostel facility available in CBIT?
  16. What is the fee structure of Chanakya Academy Pune? Is there any hostel facility?
  17. Which are the good CBSE boarding schools in Bhubaneshwar providing good hostel facility for girls in standard 11th
  18. Admission with hostel in 1st standard Gujarati medium school with hostel facility?
14th July 2017, 11:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get government girls hostel in Pune, if last date if over?

You can have a chat with hostel warden and ask, if they can do anything now. If it is possible, then you will be informed. If seats are already filled, then chances will be very less.

All you can do is contact the higher authorities and explain your situation. There are very rare chances, but if you have a genuine concern, then you might get benefit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?