23rd February 2015, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

How to get a Government job anywhere in India?

Sir/Mam,.

I am satendra kumar yadav pass out diploma. How to get government job anywhere in India? What kind of preparation is required? and is there any exam which we need to write for it? Please guide me with the complete information which is required. Waiting for a reply soon. Thanks.

26th February 2015, 11:46 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: How to get a Government job anywhere in India?

Yes in order to get government job you ought to write an entrance exam.
The basic eligibility for getting a government job is graduation from a recognized university. Candidate age should be 21-30 years.
In order to get the career in the government sector you need to meet the criteria of the examinations and for those examinations you need to get ready for the examinations.

Examination contains the syllabus of
  • Reasoning
  • English Language
  • Quantitative Aptitude
  • Computer Knowledge
  • General Awareness

Formulate these examination topics and then perform in the examination and after qualifying these examinations only you can go for the Interview round and after finishing this written examination and Interview you are given the profession in any of the government sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?