16th November 2015, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

How to get Lecturer job in Government Polytechnic colleges?

I want to apply for lecturer jobs in government polytechnic colleges in India. So tell me how can i get such jobs? Please reply to me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  2. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  3. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Previous years papers of NET(Chemistry)?
  5. How to get Lecturer job in Government Polytechnic colleges? -- [New]
  6. How to get a government job as lecturer in polytechnic college in Tamilnadu
  7. How to apply for government lecturer job in Polytechnic colleges?
  8. Eligibility criteria for a job as a lecturer in government polytechnic college in Gujarat? Procedure to apply for lecturer vacancies in government polytechnic colleges?
  9. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  10. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  11. What is the procedure followed for applying lecturer job in government polytechnic college?
  12. Is candidates with backlogs eligible to apply for post of lecturer in Government polytechnics?
  13. How to apply for government lecturer job in government polytechnic colleges?
  14. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed B.E(ECE)
  15. How to get government polytechnic lecturer job after completign B.E EEE with 78% marks
  16. What is the procedure followed to get a lecturer job in private polytechnic colleges?
  17. What is the eligibility to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  18. Can I get a Job as Lecturer in Polytechnic colleges having finished BE in Computer Science? Required procedure to apply for this?
17th November 2015, 04:45 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get Lecturer job in Government Polytechnic colleges?

To become Lecturer in Polytechnic college, the candidate has to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidate should complete bachelor's degree in respective engineering stream for department of Mechanical/ Civil/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering.

* Candidates age should be minimum of 21 years.

* The maximum age limit for the candidates is 35 years.

* Age relaxation of 5 years is applicable for OBC/ ST/ SC candidates.

* Candidate should secure at least 55% marks in the qualifying examination.

The candidates are selected through entrance exam conducted by the state service commission.

SELECTION PROCEDURE :

* Written exam.

* Personal Interview.

SYLLABUS :

The written exam consists of two papers i.e., Paper-I and paper-II

Paper-I:

* General Science and Mental Ability.

Paper-II :

* Syllabus based on the core subjects in B.tech/ B.E.
17th November 2015, 11:30 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get Lecturer job in Government Polytechnic colleges?

You simply have to follow me as below for getting Lecturer job in government Polytechnic college :

** Firstly you need to give the exam of National Eligibility Test of UGC. The test is held twice a year in June and in December.

** Candidates must have passed masters degree with a minimum of 55%.

** As you want to apply for the post of lecturer in the polytechnic college so firstly you need to give and pass the NET exam in any of the Science subject.

** After qualifying the NET, you will be eligible for the post of Assistant Lecturer and Assistant Professor.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?