10th July 2016, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

How to join RAW after passing 12th with Commerce stream?

Hello sir, I am studying 12th with Commerce stream from St. Xavier High School. I am interested to join RAW. So, please tell me how can I join RAW after passing 12th?

11th July 2016, 01:44 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to join RAW after passing 12th with Commerce stream?

You can not join RAW. RAW mostly recruit those which have been in service & having experience. RAW is a spy job which is not so easy, they mostly recruit from Army, Navy, Air Force, IB & NIA. What I suggest you to complete graduation then apply for Intelligence Bureau as an officer. Staff Selection Commission conduct exam for that. & only those candidates are allowed to fill the application which have completed their graduation & meet all other eligibility criteria. So, complete your graduation first.
11th July 2016, 05:32 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to become RAW Division:

In order to join RAW division, you are required to appear in Assistant Central Intelligence Officer recruitment examination which is conducted by Intelligence Bureau. Basically this examination is conducted by Ministry of Home Affairs every year. The basic eligibility criteria required for this recruitment is given below.

>> The minimum educational qualification required to become RAW agent is "Graduate Degree" or a Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> As the minimum educational qualification Graduation is required, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to become RAW now after completion of 12th Class.

>> I suggest you to first complete Graduation in order to become RAW in Intelligence Bureau. The minimum age required is 18 years and the maximum age must not exceed 27 years.
11th July 2016, 05:56 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

RAW stands for Research and Analysis Wing. There is no direct recruitment test or entrance examination conducted to select candidates for RAW Allied Services. Candidates from different services like Civil Services, Combined Defence Services, Intelligence Bureau are shortlisted and selected on basis of performance in NATI and personal interview.

NATI stands for National Aptitude Test in Intelligence. It is conducted by RAW for shortlisted candidates and the best candidate for RAW. So, you must decide first to join either Civil Services through UPSC Civil Services exam or Defence Services through NDA or CDS examination.

The eligibility criteria for Civil Services exam and Combined Defence Services is bachelor's degree and for NDA exam is 10+2. Being a commerce student, you can apply for NDA exam but if you clear all stages, you can only join Indian Army.
12th July 2016, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Sir Have done b.tech . I want to be lecturer in gov. polytechnic college so plz.. Suggest me that what is procedure for lecturer in gov. Polytechnic college
15th August 2020, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

my question is that i want to become the raw agent so i need the clear information about the steps that i need to take after passing 12 commerce and getting graduate. Which examination should i have to pass and then i get the entry in indian army and then in raw
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?