28th September 2021, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

How to know that my degree is original and valid for government job?

i have complete my graduation from manav bharti then how i know that it is original and valid for govt. Job

28th September 2021, 02:03 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to know that my degree is original and valid for government job?

To check the validity of your degree course to be eligible for higher education or job applications, you just need to make sure whether your university is approved/recognized by regulatory bodies like UGC, AICTE, DDE, etc. for offering the same degree which you can simply check on the official website of your institute or you can refer to the official link of regulatory bodies to get the list of universities recognized by them.

But, as you have mentioned that you have completed your graduation from Manav Bharti University, Himachal Pradesh then I would like to let you know that your degree is certainly valid as your university is recognized by UGC.
29th September 2021, 09:26 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to know that my degree is original and valid for government job?

To know whether your degree is original and valid you can check the university details at the University Grant Commission(UGC) website www.ugc.ac.in and national Academic Depository (NAD) https://nad.gov.in/. Many universities are now using digital track and trace solutions such as QR codes. The real degrees and certificates from genuine educational institutions usually used special paper and if you found these printed on normal paper there is a high chance that this is fake.
29th September 2021, 11:22 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Each signature should be actual ink and not a printed signature. You should see slight indents in the paper and trailing edges that don't end abruptly. Next, inspect the entire document for spelling errors. A real diploma will never have a spelling issue.

Manav Bharti is a recognized university and degree and diploma obtained from this university is valid for jobs in all state of India.
30th September 2021, 04:41 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

To know your degree is original or not, you have to cross-check the university details at the University Grant Commission (UGC) website https://www.ugc.ac.in/

If the University's name shows on the UGC website, then it is valid for all Government jobs.
30th September 2021, 05:36 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The validity of a degree can be assessed by nature of accreditation of university or college from which degree is obtained.

>>If the university from which you have obtained your degree is approved by University Grants Commission and the college is approved for that course.

In that case, your degree is valid for all type of government jobs and higher studies course. The recognition of university from UGC, GOI makes degree valid.
30th September 2021, 08:20 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

You must contact University, which has issued such degree.
Whether it's original or fake.
It's also possible to ask for some other official certificate for degree verification.
The signature on degree shouldn't be printed, as genuine certificate have signature which are written in ink and there is no spelling mistakes.
30th September 2021, 08:45 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- Genuine degrees are embossed and have a gold seal and if you bring the certificate against the bright light there should be a hologram watermark visible.
The signature should also not be printed as genuine certificates have signatures which are written in ink and they do not contain any spelling mistakes.

The most effective way to identify fake degrees is to obtain confirmation of the university's address.
Foreign Indian University one must cross check the University details at the University Grant Commission website and national academic depository.

http://www.ugc.nic.in

http://nad.gov.in
30th September 2021, 09:03 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The degree offered by a recognised university are considered valid.

Manav Bharti is a recognised university, so if you have completed the graduation from the university than eligible to appear for the examination and after qualifying in all stages eligible for final selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?