1st July 2019, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

How many Office Trainee vacancies are available under Physical Research Laboratory recruitment?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the vacancies which are available under Physical Research Laboratory Office Trainee recruitment. I have heard that they have introduced lots of vacancies. So, kindly tell me about such vacancies. Thank you!

4th July 2019, 07:44 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Office Trainee vacancies are available under Physical Research Laboratory recruitment?

There are 2 vacancies available for Office Trainee position under Physical Research Laboratory recruitment. Candidates interested to apply for the recruitment can visit the venue mentioned below and attend the walk in interview.

Add: Main Gate, Physical Research Laboratory, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad
4th July 2019, 08:35 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: How many Office Trainee vacancies are available under Physical Research Laboratory recruitment?

For Physical Research Laboratory recruitment ÷

Only one vacancy is available for Office Trainee under Physical Research Laboratory recruitment.
5th July 2019, 12:00 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Number of vacancies available in Office Trainee in Physical Research Laboratory recruitment:

The detailed information about the number of vacancies available in Office Trainee in Physical Research Laboratory recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Physical Research Laboratory

Name of the Job Position - Office Trainee

Number of vacancies - 1 vacancy

>> You should have completed Graduation in Arts or Management or Commerce or Science or Computer Applications or Law (With minimum 55% marks) from a recognized university.

>> Candidates who have completed their Engineering are not eligible to attend this recruitment.

Click here for official notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?