17th December 2018, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are available in Central Electronics Limited Deputy Engineer recruitment?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you kindly tell me about the number of vacancies in Central Electronics Limited for the post of Deputy Engineer. I have applied for the same post but I don’t know about the vacancies. Kindly tell me as soon as possible.

21st December 2018, 08:26 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available in Central Electronics Limited Deputy Engineer recruitment?

Number of vacancies available in Central Electronics Limited Deputy Engineer recruitment:

The detailed information about the number of vacancies available in Central Electronics Limited Deputy Engineer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Central Electronics Limited

Name of the Job Position - Deputy Engineer

>> Deputy Engineer (Electronics and Communication) - 21 vacancies

>> Deputy Engineer (Electrical and Electronics or Electrical) - 15 vacancies

>> Deputy Engineer (Mechanical) - 15 vacancies

>> Deputy Engineer (Civil) - 6 vacancies

The detailed division of vacancies according to category can be obtained from 1st and 2nd pages of the notification.

Click here for official notification

Click here to Apply

Click here for More Detailed Information
21st December 2018, 07:28 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available in Central Electronics Limited Deputy Engineer recruitment?

There are total 15 vacancies available for Central Electronics Limited Deputy Engineer recruitment.

Interested candidates can visit the official website and apply for the recruitment.

Web: http://www.celindia.co.in/drupal7/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?