20th May 2019, 04:25 AM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are there in High Court of Kerala Munsiff-Magistrate recruitment? Requirements to apply?

I am a BCom LLB graduate and I have heard about the High Court of Kerala Munsiff-Magistrate recruitment. Can I know about the requirements to apply for this recruitment as a Munsiff-Magistrate. Kindly tell me about the number of vacancies also.

24th May 2019, 07:38 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are there in High Court of Kerala Munsiff-Magistrate recruitment? Requirements to apply?

There are total 45 vacancies available under High Court of Kerala Munsiff-Magistrate recruitment. Candidates interested to apply for the recruitment should have completed their bachelor's degree in Law from an institution recognized by the Bar Council of India. Candidates can apply till the age of 35 years and age relaxation will also be applicable on reserved category candidates as per government norms. Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
24th May 2019, 08:49 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are there in High Court of Kerala Munsiff-Magistrate recruitment? Requirements to apply?

Vacancies are available in High Court of Kerala Munsiff-Magistrate recruitment is 45 posts only.

Requirements to apply for High Court of Kerala Munsiff-Magistrate recruitment is Candidate who have completed Degree in Law or equivalent from a recognized Institute. Candidate maximum age limit to apply for this recruitment is 35 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://hckrecruitment.nic.in/.
24th May 2019, 11:50 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Requirements to apply for Munsiff-Magistrate in High Court of Kerala is:

~~ Educational Qualification: Applicants who have completed Degree in Law or equivalent from a recognized Institute

~~ Age limit: Maximum age is 35 Years.

** Number of vacancies: 44 posts.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their Official Website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?