7th December 2018, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are there in KIOCL Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment?

Respected Sir, I am interested to apply in KIOCL Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee in this year. I would like to know that how many vacancies are there under this recruitment. Kindly let me know about the number of vacancies available in this recruitment. Thank you!

9th December 2018, 11:30 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are there in KIOCL Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment?

There are total 25 vacancies available for Graduate Engineer Trainee under KIOCL Ltd recruitment.

Interested candidates can visit the official website at (http://www.kioclltd.in) and apply for the recruitment.
9th December 2018, 04:02 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are there in KIOCL Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am interested to apply in KIOCL Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee in this year. I would like to know that how many vacancies are there under this recruitment. Kindly let me know about the number of vacancies available in this recruitment. Thank you!

The following number of vacancies are available in the KIOCL Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment:

Mechanical – 12

Electrical / Electrical & Electronics – 7

Electronics & Communication / Instrumentation & Control – 4

Computer Science – 2

Total – 25

Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
9th December 2018, 07:52 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Number of vacancies available in KIOCL Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment:

The detailed information about the number of vacancies available in KIOCL Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee is given below,

Name of the Organization - KIOCL Limited

Name of the Job Position - Graduate Engineer Trainee

Total number of vacancies - 25 vacancies

Division of vacancies according to discipline are,

@ Mechanical Category - 12 vacancies
@ Electrical or Electrical and Electronics - 7 vacancies
@ Electronics and Communication or Instrumentation & Control - 4 vacancies
@ Computer Science - 2 vacancies

The same 25 vacancies according to category are,
# General Category - 12 vacancies
# SC Category - 4 vacancies
# ST Category - 1 vacancy
# OBC NCL - 8 vacancies

Click here to Apply Online

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?