21st October 2019, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are there in WBHRB Laboratory Assistant recruitment?

Respected Sir, I am interested to apply for WBHRB Laboratory Assistant. I would like to know how many vacancies are there under this recruitment? Kindly let me know about the number of vacancies available under this recruitment. Thank you!

25th October 2019, 03:03 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are there in WBHRB Laboratory Assistant recruitment?

There are total 9 vacancies available and the maximum age limit to apply is 32 years as on 1st January 2019. There will be an application fee of Rs.160 and the qualification required to apply is a candidate must have passed BPharm/BTech/BSc Honours in Chemistry or Botany or Zoology as one of the subjects with 4 years of experience in any analytical laboratory.

I am also giving you the website link through which you can apply is www.wbhrb.in
25th October 2019, 09:02 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are there in WBHRB Laboratory Assistant recruitment?

The total number of vacancies available for the post of Laboratory Assistant through WBHRB (West Bengal Health Recruitment Board) recruitment is 09.

--> Category-wise distribution of total available vacancies are as below :-

* General - 04, (General-2 ,General (EC) -1, General (PWD)-1).

* SC - 02 (EC-01, Ex-Servicemen-01).

* OBC A- 02 (OBC A-1, OBC A (EC)-1).

* OBC B- 01.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link https://www.wbhrb.in/resume/Advterti...t-at-SDCRL.pdf and download the official advertisement released for the same recruitment.
26th October 2019, 12:58 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

There are total 09 vacancies available for the post of Laboratory Assistant through WBHRB.

The last date for Submission of Application Form is 24 October, 2019.

You can check the following website for more information.
https://www.wbhrb.in/
26th October 2019, 08:00 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Vacancies are available in WBHRB (West Bengal Health Recruitment Board) Laboratory Assistant recruitment is 9 posts.

Pay Scale allotted to WBHRB (West Bengal Health Recruitment Board) Laboratory Assistant recruitment is Rs. 5,400 to Rs. 25,200 with Grade Pay Rs. 2,900.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.wbhrb.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?