15th December 2015, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage in 12th is required for Postal Government jobs?

I have got 97% marks in 12th (science group). I am planning to get a job in postal department. So tell me how much percentage is required in 12th for the purpose?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the education mark percentage required for getting the government jobs?
  2. Required percentage to apply for government jobs? Current government jobs?
  3. Minimum percentage required for government jobs?
  4. What should I do further if secured 48% in B.Com?
  5. Is it possible for getting a job after passing 12th in commerce stream?
  6. Age criteria for Government jobs after MBA with 59% marks?
  7. Government jobs for computer science engineers? How can I attend those exams? How much percentage is required? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What kind of job will I get after completion of AMAESI course? Can I apply for government job? How much percentage is required?
  9. Can I apply for government jobs in normal vacancy category being a 13 percentage low vision?
  10. Percentage of BDS marks required to get government jobs? Is it completely based on the percentage or any entrance exam?
  11. Available Government Jobs after completion of BE in CSE?
  12. Required qualification and eligibility for Government jobs after doing B.Tech ECE? Is it essential to appear for GATE exam?
  13. What is the requred educational qualification for applying government jobs?
  14. List of exams and their eligibility criteria for getting government or non government jobs in abroad?
  15. Government jobs and their requirement details after 12th with 80%
  16. Off-campus job opportunities for a candidate who have secured 69.14% in 10th, 56.7% in 12th and 74.14% in B.E. till 6th semester? Whether 12th percentage matters to get job if clearing GATE?
  17. What is the minimum percentage required to get a government job?
  18. Am i eligible for placements in MNC companies?
15th December 2015, 11:11 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage in 12th is required for Postal Government jobs?

No requirement of percentage needed for Postal Jobs with 12th qualification. But you should get minimum percentage of marks from the recognized Board.

And also you need to satisfy some more requirements based on the type of post. And from this year onwards Postal recruitment is being conducted by " SSC ( Staff Selection Commission ) through CHSL Exams for below posts.

>> Postal Assistants

>> Sorting Assistants.
16th December 2015, 01:53 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Candidate must have secured more than 40% marks in 12th in order to apply for Postal Government jobs.
As you have secured 97% marks in 12th science group, so you are eligible for Postal Government jobs.
Candidate must have passed 12th from any recognised board.
Age of candidate must be from 18 to 25 years. Relaxation of age is also there as per government norms.
16th December 2015, 04:49 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Basically there is no certain percentage criteria required in order to be eligible for appear in Postal Department Government jobs. Since there is no certain percentage criteria is required, I am sure you are certainly eligible to apply for Postal Recruitments. That too, you have secured 97% marks which are more than enough, so you are of course eligible to appear in Postal Recruitment Jobs. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in Postal Recruitments is "12th Class from a recognized university" in 10+2 pattern. There is no percentage criteria and what the most important part of the eligibility criteria is "12th Class PASS" from a recognized university. Postal department every year releases recruitment notification for filling up several posts namely multi tasking staff, Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistants. No doubt, you are certainly eligible to appear in Postal related recruitment examinations.
16th December 2015, 06:37 PM
dadapbg44

>> The postal exam is conducted by the SSC (Staff Selection Commission).

>> There is no any 12th marks requirement. You should passed the 12th exam or equivalent exam.

>> The age should be between 18-27 years.
17th December 2015, 12:58 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have got 97% marks in 12th (science group). I am planning to get a job in postal department. So tell me how much percentage is required in 12th for the purpose?
The eligibility for a Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant is a pass in 12th standard. The candidate should have studied the local language of the state. There are no marks criteria for the postal department selection of Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant. The candidate age should be in between 18 years to 27 years of age. The candidate has to check the notifications in the websites or the advertisement in the newspaper for the vacancy in postal department.
25th January 2019, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

I have got 55% in 12th standard then can I eligible for postal assistant job and I am belongs to category -general
13th October 2020, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

I am passed in 70% in science stream I eligible for the examination?
1st August 2021, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

How much Percentage is require for Postal Entrance Exam??
20th June 2022, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Who many marks select for post office govt job for12?
3rd May 2023, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

How many marks we can got 12th marks we can apply the post office job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?