7th November 2014, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

How should I prepare for Railway posts of Pay Band-I?

How should i prepare for examination to the posts of Pay Band -1 Grade Pay 1800/-“ Well actually I'm asking about Railways exam.

15th December 2014, 11:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I prepare for Railway posts of Pay Band-I?

Collection of data is a more important part of any examination. At that time candidate can acquire the study material by previously held examination, collect the latest books of competition, and consult with those who already crack this exam and increase their knowledge.

General awareness plays a vital role to get high score in railway exam because it is an important part of the syllabus. You need to enhance your GK either it is related to current or old scenario time to time. So you can read magazine, news paper and GK books to improve your General Awareness.

After qualifying the examination you have to face a panel of interviewer at that time your confidence is matter. So you can do preparation for group discussion by take the part in this and grow their face confidence and positive attitude. Your English skills must be good because in Personal Interview they check your communication skills and give the marks according to your performance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?