18th November 2014, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

How to start career in Indian Railways after B.E.(ECE)?

Tell me that how can i start with indian railways ? I just finished my 3rd year in B.E(E.C.E) and now want to start career in indian railways

24th November 2014, 06:04 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to start career in Indian Railways after B.E.(ECE)?

There are various ways to start career in Indian Railways after B.E (ECE). You need to appear in the entrance exams which are written tests usually followed by interview and medical examination to get recruited in Indian Railways. However, it is difficult since the seats are limited and the number of applicants is huge.

1. RRB Exam
2. UPSC Civil Service
3. Various sub divisional railways also advertise for recruitment of engineers. SO you need to be in touch with the local newspapers or local vendors to apply in them.
25th November 2014, 12:34 PM
praddy11
Junior Member+

Default Re: How to start career in Indian Railways after B.E.(ECE)?

Any bachelors can start a career in Indian railway,but you need to appear the entrance exams which are written tests usually followed by interview and medical examination to get job in any government job.
Be in touch with daily updates of sarkari naukri.
for, various sub divisional railway recruitment ads, or for RRB exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?