20th April 2014, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

How and where to get jobs in Logistic sector? Which exams to give?

how and where do i can get jobs in logitic sector (government).as i am post graduated in logistics.
is there any national level exams for logistic government sector? plz do rply

Related Questions:
  1. Possibilities to join Indian navy after 12th commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I join Shipping and Logistic course at the age of 36? Opportunities available after completing the course? Names of institutes offering these courses?
  3. How to do a job in Logistics after doing MBA in Marketing from Mumbai university
  4. What is the scope for MBA logistics and shipping management? I am pursuing BBA in Vels University
  5. Does the income tax officer and various other jobs in government sector fall under Group II category?
  6. Can I take admission in B.E civil after passing B.Tech
  7. What are the options of getting a job in government sector after completing M.Sc Physics?
  8. List of competitive exams to pass to get jobs in government sector as well as private sector jobs?
  9. Opportunities in government sector and in Army? What is logistic field in Air Force? Is CS engineering required?
  10. Which subject should I take in BA
  11. What should I do after my B.Com? Should I take admission for MBA or should I work?
  12. Will there be any Entrance Exams to get Government Job after the completion of 12th? Which Designations I can get in Government sector through 12th? Information regarding Entrance Exams and Job opportunities in Government sector through 12th?
  13. Which are the exams related to Electrical Engineering?
  14. Are CSE students eligible to become a flying officer? What is the package given to logistic science person? What are the opportunities for a CSE in Government Sector and is the package good?
  15. Future scope having low academics record from 10th up till graduation?
  16. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE? When can I apply for these Jobs? Which Entrance Exams should I give to join these Jobs?
  17. Banking Jobs: Exams and Procedure to Apply?
  18. Public sector jobs after B.Tech (electronics and telecommunication)? Exams during 8th semester?
27th April 2014, 09:25 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How and where to get jobs in Logistic sector? Which exams to give?

You are told to the forum that you have been complete your bachelor degree and also you have been mentioned that you have complete your post graduation it means you have complete your master degree in logistic but you don't have been mentioned any college , institution or university in which where you passed your bachelor degree or in where you have passed your master degree or post graduation from respective college or institution is government recognized or not.

Now I am going to say about your doubt in which you have been mentioned in the above forum so that you will get your solution soon. As you have been mentioned that you have complete your master degree then my suggestion is for you that go for lectureship line it is a very respective post in ever and also it has much more salaried job which is offered by government for that reason .

I am suggest you that go for lectureship line then wait for UPSC recruitment I think that there are the notification held about hospitality and tourism department that at the end of the June may be July so be updated from employment news so that you will know the notification about that.
24th September 2017, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How and where to get jobs in Logistic sector? Which exams to give?

Dear sir, I have 11 year experience in logistic and warehouse sector in a private factory, and also a assessor in PMKVY in following domain. But i want to do job in government sector please advise what should i do .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?