1st October 2019, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of Konkan Railway Corporation Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment?

Hello friends, can you please tell me about the important dates of Konkan Railway Corporation Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment. I want to apply in this recruitment. Kindly let me know about all the relevant dates because I don’t want to miss this opportunity.

4th October 2019, 01:57 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Konkan Railway Corporation Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment?

The online application process of Graduate Engineer Trainees in Konkan Railway Corporation Limited, had been started. The last date to submit the application form is on 30th November 2019. Candidates can send their duly filled application form to "the office of Assistant Personnel Officer II, Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd, 4th Floor, Belapur Bhavan, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai – 400 614 by 17.00 pm".
4th October 2019, 04:37 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Default Re: Important dates of Konkan Railway Corporation Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment?

Important dates:--

Staring Date of Application for applying is 27th of September 2019

Deadline Date of application for submission is 30th of November 2019.

Visit:-- (www.konkanrailway.com) For more information
4th October 2019, 05:27 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, can you please tell me about the important dates of Konkan Railway Corporation Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment. I want to apply in this recruitment. Kindly let me know about all the relevant dates because I don’t want to miss this opportunity.

Important dates of the Trainee Apprentices in the Konkan Railway Corporation Limited are given below:

Start date to apply – 27th September, 2019

Last date to apply – 30th November, 2019 (up to 17.00 hrs)

Interested and eligible candidates can apply online (Click Here) for the Trainee Apprentices in the Konkan Railway Corporation Limited. Website link of the Konkan Railway Corporation Limited is given Click Here
4th October 2019, 06:16 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The important dates of Konkan Railway Corporation Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment is:

1. The last date to apply is 30th November 2019.

2. Total number of posts for Graduate trainee is 83.

3. Age limit is 21-25 years.

4. Stipend is 4984 per month.
4th October 2019, 10:32 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Important Dates of Konkan Railway Corporation Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment is:

Starting Date of the Application Process: 27th Sep. 2019.

Last Date of the Application Process: 30th Nov. 2019.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.konkanrailway.com.
5th October 2019, 08:05 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Important dates of Konkan Railway Corporation Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment:

Major important dates of Konkan Railway Corporation Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment are given below.

Name of the Organization - Konkan Railway Corporation Limited

Name of the Job Position - Graduate Engineer Trainee

>> Starting date to apply online - 27th September, 2019

>> Last date for receipt of applications - 30th November, 2019

>> Commencement of Training - In 1st week of November, 2019

Click here for official notification

Click here for registration
5th October 2019, 02:40 PM
Lollypop Lagelu

Konkan Railway Corporation Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment

** IMPORTANT DATES:

> Starting date to fill the application form: 27th September 2019.

> Closing date for the submission of the application form: 30th November 2019.

> Training will commence on 1st week of November 2019.
5th October 2019, 05:05 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The important dates of Konkan Railway Corporation Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment are given below.

Last Date to apply for Online Application - 30th November 2019
Last Date of receipt of System Generated Print out - 30th November 2019

The application fee is Rs.100 which you can pay online and there is no application fee for SC/ST/Female/Minorities/EWS/PH candidates. I am also giving you the website link through which you can apply for this post that is www.konkanrailway.com
6th October 2019, 02:56 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Important dates of the Trainee Apprentices in the Konkan Railway Corporation Limited:

- Start date to apply – 27/09/2019
- Last date to apply – 30/11/2019

Official website -> Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?