16th July 2019, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

Important dates of Nagaland PSC LDA-Cum Computer Assistant recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the dates of application and examination for the post of LDA-Cum Computer Assistant under Nagaland PSC recruitment this year. Please tell me about the important dates so that I can prepare for the exam as well. Thank you!

18th July 2019, 04:08 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Nagaland PSC LDA-Cum Computer Assistant recruitment?

The details of Nagaland PSC LDA cum Computer Assistant recruitment:

Starting date of application: 10th July 2019.

Last date to apply: 9th August 2019.

You must apply before the last date.
18th July 2019, 04:39 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Nagaland PSC LDA-Cum Computer Assistant recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the dates of application and examination for the post of LDA-Cum Computer Assistant under Nagaland PSC recruitment this year. Please tell me about the important dates so that I can prepare for the exam as well. Thank you!

Important dates of Nagaland PSC – LDA cum Computer Assistant recruitment are given below:

Date of notification – 3rd July, 2019

Start date to apply – 10th July, 2019

Last date to apply – 14th August, 2019 till 3 PM

The last date for receipt of the application form sent by post on or before 14th August, 2019 – 21st August, 2019
18th July 2019, 05:02 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

As per the current updates, the NPSC recruitment for 17 posts of LDA-Cum Computer Assistant is withdrawn by the commission for now and confirmation regarding the same is available on to the link http://www.npsc.co.in/notifications/3546.html. So, your query regarding the important dates associated with the same recruitment is invalid.
18th July 2019, 05:47 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Important Dates of Nagaland PSC ( Public Service Commission) LDA-Cum Computer Assistant recruitment is:

Starting Date of the Application Process: 10th July 2019.

Last Date of the Application Process: 9th Aug. 2019.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.npsc.co.in/.
18th July 2019, 07:23 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The important dates of Nagaland PSC LDA Cum Computer Assistant recruitment are given below.

Start date for online application submission - 10th July 2019
Last date for online application submission - 9th August 2019

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.npsc.co.in
18th July 2019, 11:08 PM
phool1004

Important dates of Nagaland PSC LDA-Cum Computer Assistant recruitment is as follows :-

Starting Date for Submission of online application 10.07.2019
Last Date for Submission of online application 09.08.2019

For more details visit on www.npsc.co.in
19th July 2019, 12:17 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Nagaland PSC has released a notification for recruitment to the post-LDA-Cum Computer Assistant. Those who completed Graduation with Diploma in Computer science can apply through online by visiting the official website in the prescribed format on or before 09 Aug 2019.
19th July 2019, 12:38 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Important dates of Nagaland PSC LDA-Cum Computer Assistant recruitment:

Major important dates of Nagaland PSC LDA-Cum Computer Assistant recruitment are given below.

Name of the Organization - Nagaland Public Service Commission

Name of the Job Position - LDA-Cum Computer Assistant

>> Date of issue of notification - 3rd July, 2019

>> Starting date to apply online - 10th July, 2019 (from 10:00 AM)

>> Last date for receipt of applications - 9th August, 2019 (Till 12:00 Noon)

Click here to apply online

Click here for more detailed information
19th July 2019, 07:24 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Important Dates of Nagaland PSC LDA-Cum Computer Assistant recruitment is:

~~ Starting Date to Apply Online: 10/07/2019, 10:00 AM

~~ Last Date to Apply Online: 9/08/2019, 12:00 PM.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?