8th September 2019, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Important dates and number of vacancies available in Punjab Wakf Board Clerk recruitment?

Respected Sir, please help me to know about the important dates of Punjab Wakf Board Clerk recruitment. I want to apply in this recruitment. And also let me know about the number of vacancies as well. Thank you!

12th September 2019, 01:25 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates and number of vacancies available in Punjab Wakf Board Clerk recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, please help me to know about the important dates of Punjab Wakf Board Clerk recruitment. I want to apply in this recruitment. And also let me know about the number of vacancies as well. Thank you!

Important dates of Clerk recruitment in the Punjab Wakf Board are given below:

Start date to apply – 30th August, 2019

Last date to apply – 30th September, 2019

There are 4 numbers of Clerk vacancies available in the Punjab Wakf Board recruitment. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
12th September 2019, 05:50 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates and number of vacancies available in Punjab Wakf Board Clerk recruitment?

Important Dates of Punjab Wakf Board Clerk recruitment is:

Last Date of the Application Process: 30th Sep. 2019.

Vacancies are available in Punjab Wakf Board Clerk recruitment is 4 posts only.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.pbwakf.org/.
12th September 2019, 09:08 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Punjab Wakf Board Clerk recruitment:

## Important Dates:

Last Date of Online Application: 30.09.2019 upto 05:00 PM.

## Vacancies: 4 posts.

For more information regarding this recruitment you can visit their official website.
13th September 2019, 12:03 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Interested candidates meeting the eligibility requirement will have to apply online from the website -> http://www.pbwakf.org/ from 30/08/2019 to 30/09/2019.

Last Date for submission of online application: 30/09/2019.

For further details regarding the Punjab Wakf Board Clerk recruitment, candidates can visit the notification page at http://www.pbwakf.org/.
13th September 2019, 12:55 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Duly filled Application form along with required documents along with self attested copy of requisite certificates, must reach till Dt: 30-09-2019 (05:00 PM) at Education Development Officer
O/O Chief Executive Officer Punjab Waqf Board SCO 1962-63, Sector 22B Chandigarh- 160022
13th September 2019, 01:05 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Important dates to apply for clerk in punjab wakf board recruitment :

1.Starting date to fill the application form : 30th Aug 2019

2.Last date to fill the application form : 30th Sep 2019.

Name of the Post : Clerk

Job location : chandigarh

Number of vacancies : 04 posts.
13th September 2019, 10:48 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Interested and Eligible candidates may submit the application in the prescribed format (attached below) to Education Development Officer O/O Chief Executive Officer Punjab Waqf Board SCO 1962-63, Sector 22B Chandigarh- 160022 on or before 30/09/2019, along with all necessary document.

Important Dates:

- Starting Date of Online Application 03-08-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online 30-09-2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?