3rd October 2019, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of Sahitya Akademi Multi Tasking Staff recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the important dates for the post of Multi Tasking Staff in Sahitya Akademi recruitment this year. Please tell me about the important dates so that I can apply for this recruitment. Thank you!

6th October 2019, 03:47 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Sahitya Akademi Multi Tasking Staff recruitment?

The online application process of Sahitya Akademi Multi Tasking Staff recruitment is on 28 September 2019. The last date to submit the application form is on 28 October 2019. For admit card date, examination date and result date you have to visit the official website below at a regular basis.

Web: http://sahitya-akademi.gov.in
6th October 2019, 08:41 PM
Incredible Chinnu

As per notification SA/50/13/2019 ,released one post for Multi tasking in sahity academy.

Yoh should get into the official website of sahitya Academy and apply for the above mentioned post.

And send the application to feroz shah New delhi with all the required certificate of experience and qualification and also mandtorly mentioned prescribed on the envelope with name for the post of personal assistant.

Send the application with in 30 days from the date of advertisement.

Date of advertisement : 29 th sep 2019

Last date to submit : 29th october 2019.
7th October 2019, 12:59 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the important dates for the post of Multi Tasking Staff in Sahitya Akademi recruitment this year. Please tell me about the important dates so that I can apply for this recruitment. Thank you!
Important dates of Sahitya Akademi Multi Tasking Staff recruitment:

- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 28/09/2019
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 28/10/2019

Those who complete their 10th pass or ITI equivalent are eligible to apply. Interested can apply apply to Click Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?