19th January 2016, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Job in Aaganwadi as a teacher or supervisor after MBA in Finance and B.Ed in commerce?

I want to get a job in Aaganwadi as a teacher or Supervisor. I did m.b.a in finance after that did b.ed in commerce and now I am doing m.com. But I don't have any experience in teaching I desperately want to get the job in aaganwadi can i apply for this job am I eligible for these post please help me to acknowledge me what the procedure to getting the job in Aaganwadi of these two post hows I apply that?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become a teacher? What's the eligibility criteria for becoming a teacher in government school? I've done B.Com with 50% marks and MBA in Finance
  2. Job options in Finance sector after MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  3. How to get a Job in the field of Finance being a candidate having completed MBA with Finance with 70% of marks?
  4. Eligibility for M.Phil(Commerce) after B.Com(Finance) and MBA(Finance and HR)?
  5. What is the scope of teacher job after doing MBA in finance?
  6. How to get a job in finance after doing MBA 2nd year in Marketing and Finance
  7. Which bank job is suitable for me being MBA in finance and marketing? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Companies which prefer MBA Finance/Consultancies? I am doing MBA in finance
  9. Am I eligible for NET commerce after completing MBA finance? How will I get notification for commerce?
  10. Which one is better course choice for B.com graduates - MBA in Finance or MS in Finance?
  11. Supervisor Trainee Finance BHEL syllabus
  12. How to do 1 year B.Ed course in Distance Learning after completion of MBA in Finance and with 3 years of work Experience?
  13. What kind of job to be preferred after doing MBA in finance?
  14. Can I study MBA in Finance after completing B.A.F. course? What kind of job I will get after B.A.F. and MBA(Finance) courses?
  15. How to get job in Accounting or Finance sector having low percentage?
  16. Can I do any short term diploma course with B.Com?
  17. Which course should I opt for between Ph.D in Management and Ph.D in Commerce being a candidate of MBA in Finance and HR?
  18. What are the opportunities in Finance? I have done MBA in operations and finance
17th September 2017, 12:06 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job in Aaganwadi as a teacher or supervisor after MBA in Finance and B.Ed in commerce?

For anganwadi job, there is requirement of only graduation. They don't require any special qualification from you like other government jobs in India.

Selection will be on the basis of merit through written exam conducted by the concerned authority.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?