22nd March 2022, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Indian Airforce after graduating at the age of 22?

I am 19 years old right now, my date of birth is 31/12/1995. I got into a college this year so that imI could graduate by 22 as per the age limit of Airforce, but now because of some reason I had to drop this year and start college again from next year. So this is my question that if I complete my graduation at the age of 23, will I still be eligible for Airforce? And what subject should I take to complete my B.Sc if I want to be an Airforce officer. Please please help me, no one is giving any correct infomation about this and I am ver very confused

24th March 2022, 12:21 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Indian Airforce after graduating at the age of 22?

The job opportunities in Indian Air Force after graduation is Flying Branch, Ground Duty Branch, Technical Branch etc...

After Graduation selection procedure is AFCAT exam Air Force Common Admission Test.
25th March 2022, 04:57 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Indian Airforce after graduating at the age of 22?

The various career opportunities available with Indian Air Force include both technical and non technical branches.

One can join Indian Airforce as an officer in the flying , technical or ground duty branches depending on their educational qualification.

Those who are graduates can enter AirForce as officers through this route.
One has opportunities in
Indian AirForce Academy
Indian Naval Academy
Officers Training Academy
Indian Military Academy etc
25th March 2022, 09:05 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

There are job opportunities in the Indian Airforce after graduating at the age of 22. You can join the Indian Force as an Officer in the Flying, Technical, or Ground Duty branches as per your educational qualification.

1. Flying Branch - You can get into the flying branch as a graduate through CDS Examination, through AFCAT, NCC Special Entry, and you can also get in after 10+2 by qualifying for the NDA/NA Examination.

2. Technical Branch - In this branch, you would be taking care of some of the sophisticated equipment in the world (Mechanical, Electronics). You can get into this branch through the AFCAT examination or through University Entry Scheme (UES).

3. Ground Duty Branch - You can become a part of the departments such as Administration, Accounts, Logistics, Education, Meteorology. In these departments, you would be looking after and maintaining human & material resources/managing funds, work as internal auditors, work as Air Traffic Controller or Fighter Controller. You can get into this branch through the AFCAT examination
28th March 2022, 09:45 PM
Msdhoni02

Job opportunities in Indian Airforce after graduating at the age of 22?

Post Name UR Total

Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) 09 18

Superintendent (Store) 01 01

Civilian Mechanical Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade) 20 45.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?