26th September 2019, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Attendant cum Technician Trainees in SAIL?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am interested to join as an Attendant cum Technician Trainee in SAIL. But I would like to know that what I have to do under this post? What would be my job role? And kindly tell me the selection procedure as well.

25th March 2023, 12:19 PM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Job profile of Attendant cum Technician Trainees in SAIL?

Attendant cum Technician Trainees in SAIL are responsible for performing various technical and non-technical tasks in the steel plant. The job role includes operating and maintaining equipment, monitoring production processes, assisting senior technicians in their work, and performing other duties as assigned.

The selection procedure for Attendant cum Technician Trainees in SAIL includes a written test followed by a physical test and a medical examination. Candidates who qualify in the written test will be called for the physical test, which includes endurance and physical fitness tests. Those who clear both the tests will be called for a medical examination, and the final selection will be based on the candidate's performance in all the tests.

To apply for the post of Attendant cum Technician Trainee in SAIL, candidates must have passed matriculation or equivalent exam with ITI (full-time) in relevant trades from a recognized institute. The age limit for the post is 18-28 years, and candidates must meet the physical standards set by SAIL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?