23rd August 2019, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Electrician Trade Apprentice in National Hydroelectric Power Corporation?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am interested to join as an Electrician Trade Apprentice in National Hydroelectric Power Corporation. But I would like to know that what I have to do under this post? What would be my job role? And kindly tell me the selection procedure as well. Thank you!

25th March 2023, 05:04 PM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Job profile of Electrician Trade Apprentice in National Hydroelectric Power Corporation?

As an Electrician Trade Apprentice in National Hydroelectric Power Corporation, your job role would be to assist the senior electricians in various tasks related to electrical maintenance, repair, and installation of equipment and systems. You will also be responsible for troubleshooting electrical problems, conducting safety checks, and ensuring that all electrical systems are functioning properly.

The selection procedure for Electrician Trade Apprentice in NHPC usually involves a written test and/or an interview. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria and perform well in the selection process are offered the apprenticeship program.

During the apprenticeship program, you will undergo theoretical and practical training to enhance your skills and knowledge related to electrical systems and equipment. You will also work under the supervision of experienced electricians and gain hands-on experience in the field.

Upon completion of the apprenticeship program, you will be awarded a certificate and may be offered a permanent job in NHPC or other companies in the electrical industry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?