8th September 2019, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Flight Simulator Maintenance Engineer Trainee in Air India Limited?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am interested to join as a Flight Simulator Maintenance Engineer Trainee in Air India Limited. I would like to know that what I have to do under this post? What would be my job role? And kindly tell me the selection procedure as well. Thank you!

25th March 2023, 01:25 PM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Job profile of Flight Simulator Maintenance Engineer Trainee in Air India Limited?

As a Flight Simulator Maintenance Engineer Trainee in Air India Limited, your main job profile would be to maintain and repair flight simulators used for pilot training. Some of your key responsibilities would include:

1. Conducting routine maintenance checks on flight simulators to ensure they are in good working condition.
2. Troubleshooting and diagnosing any technical issues that arise with the simulators.
3. Repairing or replacing faulty parts as needed.
4. Conducting regular calibration checks on the simulators to ensure they are accurate.
5. Maintaining accurate records of all maintenance and repairs performed on the simulators.

To become a Flight Simulator Maintenance Engineer Trainee in Air India Limited, you will need to meet certain eligibility criteria and go through a selection process. The eligibility criteria typically include having a degree or diploma in a relevant field, such as electronics or mechanical engineering. You will also need to pass a written test and an interview, as well as meet certain physical and medical standards. Once selected, you will undergo a period of training to learn the specific skills and knowledge required for the job.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?