12th March 2019, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

Job profile of Technical Assistant in JIPMER-Puducherry?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am interested to join as a Technical Assistant in JIPMER-Puducherry. But I would like to know that what I have to do under this post? What would be my job role? And kindly tell me the selection procedure as well. Thank you!

21st March 2019, 01:30 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Technical Assistant in JIPMER-Puducherry?

The job role of Techni Assistant in JIMPER would be to collect and maintain the data of the blood and tissue sample. You will also need to maintain the data of the lab and other works related to computer knowledge.

You should be proficient in computer and should have the knowledge of tamil and english.

The selection is comoletely based on Interview and wriiten test.
Interview With written Screening Test will be conductedat 09.00AM on 26-03-2019 (Tuesday)

Address:-

Dept. Of Medical Oncology, Super Speciality Block, III Floor, JIPMER, Puducherry-06

You would need to come along with filled in application form, self attested copies of testimonials & Bio-Data.

You would need to bring original certificates for verification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?