9th January 2017, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

List of government companies in Maharashtra to get a job after M.Sc Textile Clothing? List of government job vacancies in garment production company?

Hello sir, I have completed M.Sc in Textile Clothing and want to get a job. Provide me list of government companies in Maharashtra? List of government job vacancies in garment production company?

Related Questions:
  1. Suitable job in Garment production company after completing M.Sc in Textile clothing?
  2. Job after completion of graduation in more than four years?
  3. Can I get a government job in textile or in garment export after completing B.Tech in Fashion Technology?
  4. How to do a government job after B.Tech? I have passed B.Tech from government central textile institute, Kanpur
  5. How to prepare in order to get a job after studying ECE from government college? List of top 10 core companies and vacancies there?
  6. Any relevant government job is there for me having experience in Garment Industry?
  7. Vacancies which are available in government as well as private jobs? What to do after B.Tech government job? Time and schedule of various government vacancies? Names of the various listed companies? Books to be referred and coaching centers?
  8. What are the requirments to get job in Textile Design on diploma basis?
  9. Where and which post should I try for Government job in Textile Industry after completing M.Sc in Clothing and Textile and having experience of 2 years as a Fashion design faculty?
  10. How many companies will participate in 36th Aryan Job Fair? Can I get job being a B.A.(Economics) graduate?
  11. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Fashion Designing?
  12. List of government jobs to apply after completion of polytechnic in mechanical with production?
  13. List of companies and job vacancies in companies in Delhi NCR for ETC students? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the best government job after MSC microbiology?
  15. How to get government job in Textile sector?
  16. List of entrance exams related textiles to get a government job?
  17. Any government job vacancies in Textile?
  18. Job opportunities in government sector for Civil Engineer? List of core government companies? -- [New]
13th February 2017, 08:26 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: List of government companies in Maharashtra to get a job after M.Sc Textile Clothing? List of government job vacancies in garment production company?

Government companies in Maharashtra are:
Maharashtra Textile;
Directorate of Textiles;
Garware Wall Ropes ltd;
Indian Fishnet Manufacturing Co.

Govt Job vacancies in Maharashtra are:
Oriental Rubber Industries;
Auchtel products Ltd;
apart from these no vacancies are available currently.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?