16th September 2016, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

List of government job for biomedical engineering?

Hi..

I completed my B.E/Biomedical engineering. I'm seeking for a government job in my related field.Is there any any entrance exam for that. please guide me regarding the procedure for the job.I hope you will be guiding as soon as you could. thanks in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get the job in government sector after completion of biomedical engineering?
  2. How to get a government job for biomedical engineers? I have completed B.E in Biomedical engineering
  3. What is the procedure followed to apply for government job after completion of Biomedical Engineering?
  4. List of government jobs for biomedical graduates?
  5. How to get a government job after graduating in B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?
  6. How to get a government job for biomedical engineers?
  7. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  8. What is the future of M.Tech Biomedical engineering? List of M.Tech Biomedical engineering jobs?
  9. Can I take Biomedical Engineering? What are the job opportunities for biomedical engineering?
  10. What is Biomedical Engineering? Best college for pursuing the course? Job opportunities after studying Biomedical engineering?
  11. List of government jobs for Diploma in Biomedical having four years experience? Selection procedure for it?
  12. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  13. List of Biomedical Companies that allow Biomedical Projects to be done by the candidates pursuing final year BE in Biomedical Engineering in Chennai?
  14. Can I pursue Biomedical Engineering after 12th with PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) subjects? List of colleges offering Biomedical Engineering course ?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for Biomedical Engineering without doing maths? -- [New]
  16. Procedure for admission in B.Tech Biomedical engineering at COEP?
  17. What is Biomedical Engineering? Name of companies having Biomedical Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of BioMedical core companies in Karantaka to apply for internship?
16th September 2016, 04:41 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government job for biomedical engineering?

List of Government job Opportunities for Biomedical Engineering Candidates:

Biomedical Medical Engineering has a very scope as far as government job opportunities are concerned. You may find lot of job opportunities in Hospitals/ Colleges. You may find employment opportunities in,

>> RGBC (Rajiv Gandhi Center for Biotechnology and Bio Medical Engineering)

>> ESIC (Employment State Insurance Corporation)

>> NBRC (National Brain Research Center)

>> State Public Service Commission

>> Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)

>> Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment

You may apply for job posts like, Bio-mechanics Engineer/ Bio-Instrumentation Engineer/ Bio-Material Engineer/ Patent Analyst/ Business Manager/ Technical Writer and Physical Therapist.
5th May 2017, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam to get government jobs with high salary after completing BE biomedical engineering....
Please give me the name of the exams and some details about that exams
3rd October 2017, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Can you please guide me for getting job in biomedical field by sending me related information about vacancies and company or hospital then technical round preparation. Thanks please convey to me as soon as possible.
30th November 2017, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for central and state government jobs or any research fields. So please guide me regarding that and list the exams and along with that details also
3rd October 2018, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Is there any separate exam for biomedical engineers in government sector(tamil nadu)
13th June 2019, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

How to get a government job after completed my biomedical engineering
6th October 2019, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for central and state government jobs or any research fields. So please guide me regarding that and list the exams and along with that details. and how a fresher to get them prepared .......
26th June 2021, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Is any government job for B.E Medical Electronics. What are they.
29th October 2021, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

Is their any entrance exam for biomedical Engineering to get a government job please list the exam details and how can Fresher can prepare and apply.please explain the details.
3rd April 2023, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Is their any entrance exam for biomedical Engineering to get a government job please list the exam details and how can Fresher can prepare and apply.please explain the details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?