9th July 2015, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Need information about Pay Scales of Teachers in Schools under Jharkhand Government?

Need information about Pay Scales of School Teachers under Jharkhand Government?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks or percentage required for admission in M.Com? What is the total fee structure for admission Xaviers, HR college SIES or Rupa college?
  2. Am I eligible to appear for CTET exam? I have passed B.Ed degree -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to apply for PGT teacher in central or state government schools? Are there any permanent jobs for computer teachers in Central or State government schools? Vacancy for computer teachers?
  4. How can I apply for CTET exam after doing NTT course?
  5. Which is the best career for BSc B.Ed Mathematics major and chemistry minor graduate
  6. What is the vacancy available for Jharkhand high school teachers?
  7. Age criteria for Government Teachers in Government Schools?
  8. What is the age limit for primary teacher of Haryana general category
  9. Am I eligible for TET after scoring 46% marks in graduation? I have done B.Ed from HP university
  10. What is the qualification needed for TET entrance exam?
  11. Is there any benefit in getting a job after completing MBBS from a government college? What are the pay scales in both private and government sectors?
  12. How to apply for PGT computer science in Central or State Government schools?
  13. Waht is the eligibility for DSC exam in Andhra Pradesh?
  14. Can I get teacher's recognition after completing B.Ed and after doing B.Com?
  15. Salary of UG and PG teachers in government schools in Tamilnadu?
  16. Can I attend TET exam after completing BSc computer science?
  17. What to do after completing B.A and B.Ed
  18. Am i eligible to write TET exam after my B.SC computer science with B.ED?
10th July 2015, 05:03 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Need information about Pay Scales of Teachers in Schools under Jharkhand Government?

Pay Scales of Teachers in Schools under Jharkhand Government are as under :-

JBT stands for Junior Basic Training . It is a two year diploma programme which qualifies its candidates in imparting elementary education .

The eligibility required for pursuing JBT programme are as under :-

-The candidate must have passed 10+2 with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized Central or State board of Secondary Education .

-The candidate who have completed graduation can also apply for the course with at least 45 % marks in aggregate from a recognized university .

-The candidate age should not be less than 17 years at the time of applying for this course .

A JBT teacher gets salary of Pay Scale 9300-34500 with Grade pay 4200 .

TGT stands for Trained Graduate Teacher.

The qualification required for TGT exam is B.Ed./Graduation/Post Graduation degree from a recognized university.

A TGT teacher gets a salary of Pay Scale 9300-34800 with Grade Pay 4600.

PGT stands for Post Graduate Teachers.

The eligibility criteria required for PGT entrance exam are as under :-

-The candidate must have passed post graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university .

-The candidate must have secured at least 50% marks in post graduation degree .

-The candidate must have passed B.Ed degree along with the PG degree .

The Pay Scale of Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) is 9300-34800 with Grade Pay 4800.
10th July 2015, 07:25 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Need information about Pay Scales of Teachers in Schools under Jharkhand Government?

Pay Scales of Teachers in Schools under Jharkhand Government :

Basic Salary Pay scale : Rs.9300-34800/-
Grade Pay : Rs.4200/-

This salary scale is for PGT TGT and JBT teachers selected through TET exam.
30th December 2016, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

I need to know the basic pay and allowances of a teacher teaching in a primary teachers education college in Jharkhand.
Thanks in anticipation of your reply.
6th July 2017, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir my dad sri bijoy krishna jha posted in jharkhand Middle school in post of headmaster bt monthly salary give bases of matric pay scale ND my dad is graduating ND bed so what I do to take pay scale of bed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?