30th November 2019, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Act Apprentices in Gorakhpur North Eastern Railway?

Hello everyone, can someone please tell me about the pay scale of Act Apprentice which is available in Gorakhpur North Eastern Railway? I am interested to apply for this post in this company. So I want to know about the pay scale. Please tell me as soon as possible.

1st December 2019, 11:21 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Act Apprentices in Gorakhpur North Eastern Railway?

Pay Scale offered in Gorakhpur North Eastern Railway Act Apprentice recruitment:

The detailed information about the pay scale offered in Gorakhpur North Eastern Railway Act Apprentice recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Gorakhpur Railway Recruitment Cell

Name of the Job Position - Apprentice

Training and Stipend details:-

@ Training - This will be arranged in accordance with the standards and syllabus prescribed by the Central Apprenticeship Council.

@ Stipend - Stipend will be paid during the Apprenticeship at the prescribed rates as per extanct instructions.

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online
2nd December 2019, 02:04 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Act Apprentices in Gorakhpur North Eastern Railway?

-North Eastern Railway, Gorakhpur-

Payscale allotted to Act Apprentices in Gorakhpur North Eastern Railway is as per norms of the North Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment ( Rules & directives issued by Railway Board from time to time.)

Stipend upon extant instructions.

Important Dates:-

Starting Date: 26th November 2019

Final Date To Apply: 25th December 2019

Official Website:- www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf app-4.pdf(3.79 MB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?