7th September 2018, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Pay Scale allotted to Apprentice Trainee in IDEMI?

After searching alot, I finally know about the IDEMI details of Apprentice Trainee. But one thing I didn’t get. I have searched alot but didn’t get the information about the pay scale. Can you please let me know about the pay scale for this particular post?

8th September 2018, 02:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to Apprentice Trainee in IDEMI?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After searching alot, I finally know about the IDEMI details of Apprentice Trainee. But one thing I didn’t get. I have searched alot but didn’t get the information about the pay scale. Can you please let me know about the pay scale for this particular post?

Selected candidates can get a monthly stipend as per the prescribed rates governed by Apprenticeship Act at IDEMI. Interested candidates can register through Government of India Apprenticeship Portal for the Trade Apprentices post in IDEMI. Selected candidates will be hosted online at the website link of the company - https://idemi.org/. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
8th September 2018, 03:27 PM
ritesh0691

Job Role Trade Apprentice
Qualification ITI
Total Vacancies 29
Experience Freshers
Salary Not Disclosed
Job Location Mumbai
Last Date 15 September 2018

The selection process will be based on the Merit list. Merit list prepared based on marks secured in ITI examination. and the pay scale is as per rule of the government.
9th September 2018, 09:35 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The monthly stipend for Trainee under Institute of Design for Electrical Measuring Instruments will be as per Apprenticeship Act as mentioned in IDEMI notification.

The last date to apply for IDEMI Apprentice Trainee will be 15th September, 2018.

To view notification, IDEMI Notification 2018 .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?