11th February 2020, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Architectural Assistants in West Central Railway? Age limit to apply?

Hi everyone, I came to know that West Central Railway is recruiting for Architectural Assistants. I want to apply for this recruitment. Can I know about the age limit for applying? Kindly tell me about the pay scale also for this particular post.

13th February 2020, 09:58 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Architectural Assistants in West Central Railway? Age limit to apply?

The age limit to apply for West Central Railway Architectural Assistants recruitment is 15 years to 24 years as on 03.02.2020. Further, there is provision for age relaxation in case of candidates from reserved category.

Also, the pay scale allotted for recruitment under the same vaacncy is as per the WCR apprenticeship rules and regulations.

For complete details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link https://wcr.indianrailways.gov.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?