28th December 2019, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Data Entry Operators in Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited?

Hello everyone, can someone please tell me about the pay scale of Data Entry Operator which is available in Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited? I am interested to apply for this post in this company. So I want to know about the pay scale. Please tell me as soon as possible.

29th December 2019, 12:12 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Data Entry Operators in Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited?

The proposed consolidated monthly salary for candidates getting selected as Data Entry Operator in BECIL is of Rs.19,572/- (for Graduate applicants) while in case of Non-graduate applicants it is of Rs.17,991/-.

For other details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link https://www.becil.com/uploads/vacanc...03bee5d893.pdf.
29th December 2019, 05:18 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Data Entry Operators in Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited?

Pay scale allotted to Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Data Entry Operator recruitment is Rs. 19,572 per month for Graduate and Rs. 17,991 per month for Non-graduate.

Vacancies are available in Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Data Entry Operator recruitment is 50 posts.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://www.becil.com/.
30th December 2019, 12:17 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Pay scale allotted to Data Entry Operators in Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited are as mentioned below:-

For Graduate - Rs. 19,572/- per month
For Non-Graduate - Rs. 17,991/- per month
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?