4th August 2019, 04:00 AM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Electrical Deputy Manager in Odisha Mining Corporation Limited?

Hello everyone, can someone please tell me about the pay scale of Electrical Deputy Manager which is available in Odisha Mining Corporation Limited? I am interested to apply for this post in this company. So I want to know about the pay scale. Please tell me as soon as possible.

7th August 2019, 04:09 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Electrical Deputy Manager in Odisha Mining Corporation Limited?

Odisha Mining Corporation Limited has released a recruitment notice for the Deputy Manager position.

Eligibile candidates are requested to apply online at www.omcltd.in from 3rd August to 23rd August, 2019.

Pay Scale for this position is Rs.67700/- to 208700/-.

for any other information regarding this matter, check official website of Odisha Mining Corporation Limited www.omcltd.in.
7th August 2019, 04:36 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Electrical Deputy Manager in Odisha Mining Corporation Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can someone please tell me about the pay scale of Electrical Deputy Manager which is available in Odisha Mining Corporation Limited? I am interested to apply for this post in this company. So I want to know about the pay scale. Please tell me as soon as possible.

Pay scale allotted to the Deputy Manager (Electrical) in The Odisha Mining Corporation Limited is given below:

Scale of Pay – Rs 67,700 to Rs 2,08,700

Interested candidates can apply online to the Deputy Manager (Electrical) recruitment in The Odisha Mining Corporation Limited. Details are available at the website link given https://omcltd.in/Recruitment
7th August 2019, 05:38 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Pay Scale allotted to Odisha Mining Corporation Limited Electrical Deputy Manager recruitment is Rs. 27,700 to Rs. 2,08,700 per month.

Last Date of the Application Process: 23rd Aug. 2019.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://www.omcltd.in.
7th August 2019, 07:13 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Odisha Mining Corporation Limited is inviting applications to hire eligible candidates for the post of Electrical Deputy Manager. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website from 03/08/2019 to 23/08/2019.

Selected candidates will receive salary pay in the scale of Rs. 67,700 - 2,08,700 per month.
There are 06 vacancies available for this recruitment.
7th August 2019, 07:31 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The minimum salary which an Electrical Deputy Manager in Odisha Mining Corporation Limited may get is Rs.
67,000/- and above per month. The maximum salary may range up to Rs. 2,08,000/- and above per month depending upon the performance and experience of the candidate.
7th August 2019, 09:39 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Pay Scale allotted to Odisha Mining Corporation Limited Electrical Deputy Manager recruitment is:

~~ Rs.67,700 - 2,08,700/- per month.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
7th August 2019, 10:18 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Pay Scale offered in Odisha Mining Corporation Limited Electrical Deputy Manager recruitment:

The detailed information about the pay scale offered in this Odisha Mining Corporation Limited Electrical Deputy Manager recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Odisha Mining Corporation Limited

Name of the Job Position - Deputy Manager (Electrical)

>> Pay Scale offered - Rs.67,700/- to Rs.2,08,700/- per month

@ Please refer the official notification given below for more detailed information.

Click here for official notification

Click here for more details

Click here to apply - At the bottom of the page
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?