19th February 2020, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Pay Scale allotted to Finance Assistants in Indian Maritime University?

Can any of you kindly tell me about the pay scale of Finance Assistants in IMU? I have applied for the same post in Indian Maritime University. But I don’t know about the pay scale for the same post. So kindly tell me about the pay scale as soon as possible.

21st February 2020, 01:51 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to Finance Assistants in Indian Maritime University?

Pay scale allotted to Indian Maritime University Finance Assistant recruitment 2020 is Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,100 per month.

Vacancies are available in Indian Maritime University Finance Assistant recruitment 2020 is 3 posts only.

Selection Procedure of Indian Maritime University Finance Assistant recruitment 2020 will be based on Online CRT and Personal Interview.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.imu.edu.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?