4th July 2020, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Pay Scale allotted to Graduate Mechanical Apprentices in the Madhya Pradesh Power Generation Company Limited?

Respected Sir, I would like to know about the pay scale in the Madhya Pradesh Power Generation Company Limited for a Graduate Mechanical Apprentice. Can any of you let me know about the pay scale of Graduate Mechanical Apprentices? I am going to apply for the same post but I don’t know about the pay scale.

6th July 2020, 04:20 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to Graduate Mechanical Apprentices in the Madhya Pradesh Power Generation Company Limited?

You can check the Pay Scale allotted to Graduate Mechanical Apprentice in the MP Power Generation Company Limited below:

°°° The graduate Apprentice gets ₹ 9000 per month.
6th July 2020, 04:46 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to Graduate Mechanical Apprentices in the Madhya Pradesh Power Generation Company Limited?

Pay Scale allotted to Graduate Mechanical Apprentices in the Madhya Pradesh Power Generation Company Limited:-

Pay scale:-
Rs. 9000 per month.
8th July 2020, 08:02 PM
jeet2porwal

For Graduate Apprentice – Rs. 9000/- salary is being offered.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?