27th February 2020, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Patient Care Coordinator in Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited? Cost of recruitment application?

Hi Sir, I am searching for information regarding the pay scale of Patient Care Coordinator in Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited. Please let me know about the pay scale allotted for such a particular post in this company. I also want to know about the cost of the application.

28th February 2020, 11:01 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Patient Care Coordinator in Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited? Cost of recruitment application?

Pay scale allotted to Patient Care Coordinator in Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited are - Rs. 18,462/- per month.

Cost of application are as mentioned below:-
Gen/OBC candidates - Rs. 500/-
SC/ST/PH candidates - Rs. 250/-
29th February 2020, 10:21 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Patient Care Coordinator in Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited? Cost of recruitment application?

Pay Scale offered for a Patient Care Coordinator in Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited and Cost of recruitment application:

The detailed information about the pay scale offered for a Patient Care Coordinator in Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited and cost of the recruitment application is given below

Name of the Organization - Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited

Name of the Job Position - Patient Care Coordinator

>> Pay offered is as per the minimum wages rates for Graduate and above of Delhi government (revised from time to time).

>> Application Fee:-
@ Registration fee - Rs.500/- {For General and OBC candidates)
@ Registration fee - Rs.250/- {For SC/ ST/ PH candidates)
Fee can be paid by cash or demand draft drawn in favor of "Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited" payable at New Delhi.

Click here for official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?