26th July 2019, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Pay Scale allotted to Probation Officer in Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board?

I came to know about the Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board recruitment of Probation Officer. But one thing I didn’t get. I have searched alot but didn’t get the information about the pay scale. Can you please let me know about the pay scale for this particular post?

29th July 2019, 03:12 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to Probation Officer in Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board?

Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board Probation Officer recruitment:

>> Salary:- Rs. 29,200 – Rs. 92,300 (Level - 5)

For detailed information regarding this recruitment, log on to http://www.gsssb.gujarat.gov.in.
29th July 2019, 04:37 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to Probation Officer in Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I came to know about the Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board recruitment of Probation Officer. But one thing I didn’t get. I have searched alot but didn’t get the information about the pay scale. Can you please let me know about the pay scale for this particular post?

Pay scale allotted to the Probation Officer in the Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board (GSSSB) is given below:

Pay Scale – Rs 29,200 – Rs 92,300 – Level – 5

Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in Social Work or Psychology or Sociology are eligible to apply for the Probation Officer in the Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board (GSSSB).
29th July 2019, 04:53 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The minimum pay scale of a Probation Officer in Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board, may start from Rs. 29,000/- and above per month. The salary may range up to Rs. 92,000/- and above per month depending upon the experience of the candidate.
29th July 2019, 05:40 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The pay scale allotted to Probation Officer in Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board is Rs. 29200/- to Rs. 93200/- per month.

Candidates who have passed Bachelor’s Degree In Social Work or Sociology or Psychology from a recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for Gujarat Secondary Selection Board Probation Officer recruitment.
29th July 2019, 06:28 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board is inviting applications to hire eligible candidates for the post of Probation Officer. For this post, selected candidates will get pay scale of Rs. 29200 – 92300/- with Level - 5 per month.
There are 09 posts available for this recruitment.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 19 August 2019.

More information is available at;
https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/AdvtDeta...201920_183.pdf
29th July 2019, 06:28 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The proposed pay scale allotted for recruitment of Probation Officer under (GSSSB) Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board is as per the Pay Level-5 of (Rs. 29,200 - Rs. 92,300).

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can log on to the official website of GSSSB i.e; https://gsssb.gujarat.gov.in/index.htm.
29th July 2019, 09:35 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

A recruitment notice has been released by Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board (GSSSB) for the post of Probationary Officers through direct recruitment. Total 9 vacancies are there.

Pay scale for this post is Rs.29,200/- to Rs.92,300/- per month (level 5).
29th July 2019, 10:48 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board Probation Officer recruitment -

* Pay scale allotted to Probation Officer in Gujarat Secondary Secondary Service Selection Board is Rs 29,200 to Rs 92,300/- per month.
29th July 2019, 11:50 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board released notification for Probation Officer 2019. The candidate must complete bachelor’s degree in Social Work or Psychology or Sociology to be eligible for Probation Officer in the Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board (GSSSB). Selected candidates can get Pay Scale around Rs. 29,200 to Rs 92,300 (Level 5).
30th July 2019, 12:21 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Pay Scale offered in Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board Probationary Officer recruitment:

The detailed information about the pay scale offered in this Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board Probationary officer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board

Name of the Job Position - Probationary Officer

>> Pay Scale offered - Rs.29200-92300/-

>> Pay Level - 5

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online

Click here for official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?