23rd March 2019, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Pay Scale allotted to SAP Professional in Power Grid Corporation of India Limited?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the pay scale in Power Grid Corporation of India Limited for a SAP Professional post. Can anyone of you let me know about the pay scale? I am going to apply for the same post but don’t know about the pay scale.

25th March 2019, 07:09 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to SAP Professional in Power Grid Corporation of India Limited?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no point about the pay scale of salary that is mentioned in the official notification which is attached below.

Name of the Organization - Power Grid Corporation of India Limited

Name of the Job Position - SAP Professional

As there is no where mentioned about this point, I am very sorry to say that I cannot provide you the information that is needed. You may be knowing in the meantime or after getting selected about the salary offered. I suggest you to go through official notification for more detailed information.

Click here for official notification
25th March 2019, 08:44 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to SAP Professional in Power Grid Corporation of India Limited?

The pay scale allotted to SAP Professional in Power Grid Corporation of India Limited is Rs. 1,46,000/- per month plus medical benefits.

You should have passed Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science related stream from a recognised college/ university and you should have certified in SAP to be eligible to apply for SAP Professional recruitment in Power Grid Corporation of India Limited.
25th March 2019, 02:21 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Selected candidates as SAP Professional in Power Grid Corporation of India Limited will get a consolidated pay of Rs. 1.46 Lacs per month. Last date to apply for SAP Professional recruitment in Power Grid Corporation of India Limited was 21 March 2019. Applicants who have obtained a full time Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Computer Application/ Management/ Science/ Commerce/ Economics from recognized University/ Institute were eligible to apply for this recruitment. Candidates who have SAP Certification from SAP in concerned SAP module for which applied and minimum 4 years of post educational qualification experience were eligible to apply for that recruitment.

For details, you can visit the below mentioned website link:
http://www.powergridindia.com/job-opportunities-0

Last edited by ppsahu; 29th March 2019 at 12:59 PM. Reason: Remove *
26th March 2019, 12:57 AM
sajid98

Post Re: Pay Scale allotted to SAP Professional in Power Grid Corporation of India Limited?

Pay Scale allotted to SAP Professional in Power Grid Corporation of India Limited?

The Contractual personnel will be paid consolidated monthly remuneration of Rs. 1.46 Lacs.
26th March 2019, 12:22 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know about the pay scale in Power Grid Corporation of India Limited for a SAP Professional post. Can anyone of you let me know about the pay scale? I am going to apply for the same post but don’t know about the pay scale.

Pay scale allotted to the Experienced SAP Professionals on Short Term Contract Basis in Power Grid Corporation of India Limited is given below:

Consolidated monthly remuneration – Rs 1.46 Lakhs

They will be entitled to facility of travel, lodging, boarding equivalent to Deputy Manager Level executive

Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
26th March 2019, 01:14 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Being a SAP Professional in Power Grid Corporation of India Limited, you may get an approximate salary of Rs. 1,43,000/- and above per month. The salary may increase gradually as per the performance and experience of the candidate.
26th March 2019, 06:08 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

The pay Scale allotted to SAP Professional in Power Grid Corporation of India Limited is given below.

** Pay = Rs 1.46 Lacs

APPLICATION FEE

** General for = Rs.400/-

** OBC for = Rs.400/-

** SC/ST = Nil

** PH = Nil

SELECTION PROCESS

** Written exam

** Personal Interview

** Document Verification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?